In few points, where business will be at the bottom:
Beauty of Nakhon Si nature. Its has a really grand scope!
There are about 20 waterfalls in Nakhon SI Thammarat.
Water is cold, refreshing, clear and tasty. In every waterfall you'll see jacuzzi style spots to lie on. Among the inhabitants are unique plants and funny animals, which I never met before.
Staying at the "right place" you can easily reach 7 or 8 waterfalls. And be happy!
Forgot to mention: waterfall visits are the source of good health and positive mind.
Karom waterfall on photo at right is not the biggest here.
"Every waterfall have a river", as old wise men says. Rivers are veins of land here. Staying enough time nearby we getting closer to each other and feel the river's mood. This is a Clay river in Tha Sala district. Photo made from Tarnsai resort, the only accommodation around.
Sandy and crowd-less, have a good water to swim all year round. And pink dolphins who're living around Khanom.
Its actually the same concept. Ancient history is a basis for modern culture. Being before powerful Ligor, or Tambralinga Kingdom, land still have all the sacred spots of ancestors. They all has a temples and people paying a homage on a special days of celebration. Buddhism harmonically come to the Hindu religious roots and makes a awesome mix.
Culture includes national dance Nora, Nang Talung shadow play theatre, moon calendar celebrations.
Its easy to imagine with few factors below:
- own Nakhon Si Thammarat airport with cheap flights (Air Asia & Nokair). Donsak port allows to reach Samui-Phangan-Tao in a short time. Good road connections with Phuket and other parts of Thailand.
- Warm attitude and easy communication with the locals. All (surely, some exceptions exist) of them have a good life (its always nice when happy people around), many speaks good English.
- Cheap prices. Land, construction and other services costs much less that on Phangan.
- Ecology. While its becoming more important for the people worldwide, its also looks like its not getting better. What is really strange, remembering how important respect to the 4 elements was all the times before! Large part of Nakhon Si belongs to the National parks, people still stay close to the nature and we believe that this vibe will have influence on guests of province.
- Facilities. While province has lots of nice places to eat and relax in various forms, it almost don't have any sex entertainment and drinking spots. So the people who appreciate that kind of things don't need to do nothing special to avoid the tourism in its other familiar face.
To be continued when will have more to share
Useful links, some in construction:
Houses and villa rent in Nakhon Si Thammarat, other long stay options. Also there are car and motorbike rental service: Nakhon Si Rental
Main info portal: Tambralinga.You'll find most of Nakhon Si waterfalls, sacred places, beaches and more.
Websites of Chomlay Resort & Tarnsai Resort: are made by "1 click technology".
Webreside one picture of our global marketing tool for the regional tourism, in and
outside of Thailand.